Saturday, October 24, 2009

See What Making Money at Home Does to Me?

make money anywhere, make money at home, making money at home, pomeraniansSince I have been making money at home 100% over the past few months, I think I have way too much time on my hands. Like I said in a previous post about make money at home, I just got back to Colorado from Brazil so that I can pick up Samantha, my pomeranian. My intention was to go back to Brazil in a couple weeks after I get some other things squared away here in the States.

So... what do I do?.... I do something that makes absolutely no sense and I get myself another pomeranian - this time a male. He has a piece of beef tendon rawhide in his mouth in the picture I think... lol.

I am such a sucker for cute puppies. I suppose I will be transporting both of them back to Brazil, but I might delay the trip a bit more because he is only 11 weeks old and needs to gain some strength before traveling. The little guy, Jake, only weighs 2 pounds and Samantha towers over him at 7 pounds! Sometimes I think that my ability to make money online gets in the way of what little common sense I have.

Make Money Anywhere
This just goes to show you that I plan my travels around my life and not so much around my finances. That is the advantage you have when you can make money anywhere. I would not trade this lifestyle for anything. To make money anywhere is one of the best forms of freedom one can experience.

Whether you will be making money at home or if you want to make money while traveling, this whole niche blog system that Grizzly is always talking about will get you there.

4 comments:

  1. It's interesting that you say you plan your travels around your life and not around your finances. I've always thought finances were are part of a persons life, of course not everything, but a part. "It' like thinking like this: What if I could do anything I wanted RIGHT NOW!" The ability to make money anywhere, work online or solve problems of a complex nature, provide a needed service or product is the ability of an entrepreneur. Some trep's know themselves well and know exactly what they are good at and what they want to do to help the world and get paid for it "most of the time" (the other part of the time when they are not getting paid, they would be considered philanthropists). Most new and upcoming trep's need to develop and discover specifically who they are and what they will offer society (that's me). So my point here is this. Making money anywhere involves a few main ingredients & these are what people should be searching for, paying for and learning - instead of ALWAYS looking "make money online" products. --- Professional personal discovery & development | small business startup, management and entrepreneurship | Business/Business ethics trends | & possibly new media trends/app's. Part of being an entrepreneur like "digital nomad" - Janet Smith is being able to spot potential business opportunities and predict whether or not they have the time and resources to monetize that opp before that opp is gone. Business opportunities are everywhere all the time & always will be. But ones personal talents, time and effort must be known by themselves to determine if it's worth while or not to pursue a SPECIFIC opp. That's it.

    -normdyggar

    ReplyDelete
  2. normdyggar,

    Yes, you're right. The ability to make money online depends on one's ability to be an entrepreneur. To take it even farther, an entrepreneur is an opportunity seeker. I have participated (and still do) in offline business opportunities and investment strategies, but I don't discuss them online because they aren't specifically relevant to MMO. I am versatile and that is why I can manage to make money at whatever I decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's interesting that mention MMO and offline strategies. I've begun to mix the two by creating a webpage with video that links to a CB product which I've started to promote locally because people in my area have complained about staying home often due to gas prices. (where I live people have to travel out of town to HAVE FUN). I'm sure see the model I got or rather am working on would have a lot of local offline promotion but online sales. http://allenbyde.com - Have fun doing your taxes, ya know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed you've done a new post about backlinks. [http://makemoneyathomewithjanet.blogspot.com/2010/02/make-money-at-home-with-backlinks.html] There's a lot of content there and good free information about backlinks. The idea of backlinking is finally catching on with real world small businesses. I recently heard of a service charging 12 cents per back link. Since we've had a conversation here I wanted to add to the discussion about how to Make Money Anywhere. It was kinda weird how it happen to. I read an article in entrepreneur magazine and a few days later came across a related program. I blogged about it at my blog. http://normdyggar.ialbion.com

    ReplyDelete