Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Make Money at Home Boot Camp

I really want all of you out there reading this to make money at home. I really do.

I was thinking along these lines last night and all of today (I have a horrible cold, so I was lying in bed bored and miserable at the same time) and here's what I'm going to do to help you make money at home:

I think many of you need steps to follow - specific steps. Even those of you who are avid readers of Grizzly's blog or those who have purchased my e-book need specifics. I know a lot of you understand this in theory, but maybe you still can't seem to make the connection between understanding and implementation. Don't worry, it took a while for me too. The good news is, once you get it... you get it. My online money making guide e-book and Griz's blog offer the understanding, but we don't say do this on Monday... that on Tuesday... etc.

For me to be able to help you make money at home here at this blog, you will need a background on the niche blog building system that Grizzly explains on his "make money online" blog or that I explain in my e-book. I will not be re-explaining those things here. I will start this "boot camp" as if you already know theoretically how this works. If you are not up to that level at this time, my make money at home boot camp will not be of help to you quite yet. Read up on Griz's blog or get a copy of Nomad's Guide to Make Money Online if you need to get up to speed.

In my last post about how boring it is to make money at home I mentioned that it took about 200 Adsense niche blogs for my Adsense income to start taking off. I think I will make the make money at home boot camp revolve around this goal. From there, I have a good feeling you can figure out the rest on your own.

The amount of time it will take each of you to get 200 Adsense blogs ranking on page 1 of Google for their keywords will vary. Therefore, I will make the posts as "step 1", "step 2", etc rather than day 1, day 2, and so on.

Let me help you to help yourself make money at home! Tomorrow I will post make money at home step 1. See you then.

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment