Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Custom Wordpress Themes

I just recently took a liking to making Wordpress themes. It's a lot of fun actually... Yeah I know - I do weird things in my spare time.

With that said, this is why I'm making this blog post about free wordpress themes:

I'd be willing to design a custom wordpress theme for you for FREE. Yep, for free - free wordpress themes (sorry, I needed anchor text, lol). I can also do Blogger templates or plain HTML templates. Email me with any color/design suggestions and with the type of blog the wp theme is intended for and I will email you back with your free wp theme. My email address is located on the contact page of my NGMMO site. I'll try to get the theme to you within a week or less.

There's no catch... All I ask is that you keep the footer link intact. :)

If I get swamped with requests, obviously I won't be able to send everyone a free custom wp theme, so please understand if I'm unable to do it. Either way, I'll respond to your email to let you know whether or not I'll get around to sending you a theme. I can guarantee that at least the first 50 or so of you who email me will get it. Anyway, just ask and I'll let you know.

Here are a couple examples of WP themes I have already designed, to give you an idea. Keep in mind I can do any colors, fonts, etc that you want and the overall design can be different too. I'll try to tailor the design to fit your niche. My wp themes never look the same. :D




1 comment:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. custom packaging

    ReplyDelete