Tuesday, September 29, 2009

How to Make Money at Home by Following Grizzly's Free Advice

It's a well known fact that most of the make money at home information out there is crap. I have seen it with my own eyes and honestly thought all of it was crap until I came across Grizzly's How to Make Money Online for Beginners blog a couple years ago. It was after reading his make money blog that I really became aware that I, too, can make money at home. And since then, it has become a reality for me.

In the beginning of my make money at home pursuit, I was really intimidated because I had absolutely no SEO, internet marketing, keyword research, or blogging experience. I barely even knew what Adsense was at the time and I certainly had no idea how to install or use Wordpress. It was a scary and overwhelming time for me. For many people, the learning curve is quite steep. Good thing Grizzly makes it as simple as possible so that we can digest small bits of information at a time.

Even if you don't buy my e-book and simply go to Grizzly's blog to read up for free on how this make money at home thing works, I still hope you read my blog here as well. I'll be giving some free make money at home tips, observations, and methods that I utilize for myself that go with the topics covered in the book. I won't continue pushing the e-book to you because that would be lame. The online money making guide is a beginner's companion (or a substitute as Grizzly put it) to reading his blog. Nothing more and nothing less.

Moving on...

It can be a long, tedious process building up an Adsense niche blog empire from scratch - one that won't get slapped down by the deindexing, wrathful tentacles of Google. To build this up right, we need a strong foundation - and this cannot nor should not be done overnight. That would be downright impossible.

Even though Griz always stresses simplicity with our boring Adsense blogs, it still doesn't mean the process is simple in itself. There are many many steps involved to make money at home the Grizzly way and that's exactly the reason he has a blog filled with hundreds of posts about how to do so. The blogs may look simple, but the backlinking and other things that go on in the background are far from simple. If you've been doing this a short while, you know this firsthand.

This is not a matter of doing steps 1 through 10 for each niche and you're done. Sometimes you skip a step, sometimes you repeat a step, sometimes you add a step. It just depends and you will, in most cases, have to discover for yourself what works and what doesn't. Grizzly and I can provide a guideline, but it's up to you to perfect it and tailor it to your own needs.

The point of this particular make money at home post is the following: Learn a little bit at a time each day. Don't overwhelm yourself like I did when I was starting out. Choose a Grizzly concept, master it, and move on to the next one. Start researching and building niches ASAP because hesitation is what most often stops people from moving forward - not lack of knowledge.

And yes, as you guessed it, I'm writing this post from Brazil. I'm not making money at home - I'm making money in Brazil. LOL

Take care everyone... I know this is a hard time in regards to job situations for a lot of people. Hang in there! See you next time...

Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment